Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour-28.03.2009, 830pm-930pm

I do support Earth Hour today, 830pm-930pm..

Around 8pm, I have switch off all light in my house and electricity, except a light in the kitchen. then I drove to IOI Mall have my dinner..

At 830pm, I expected the mall will join this programme, at least switch off some lights in the mall.. but unluckily, they didnt..

I'm walking around the mall and wish to c any shop that will join this programme, and i found it - NANDOS and GSC Cinema. they really switch off all the main lights and only switch on some small lights for working and serving ya.. i really happy to c that ya..

Then only I found that, the mall only turn off the all excalator, so people have to walk ya.. but they still on the lift!!

and something strange ya, when i'm paying my parking ticket, RM2. I put RM5 into the machine and it KEEP THE CHANGE!!! I'm waiting a while and still no change come out from the machine.. AH?? The machine oso join the EARTH HOUR??

1 comment:

Yossi Candice Huth said...

i think we should have this switch off light thing a daily exercise.........