Thursday, November 20, 2008

Holiday!!

Finally ya..finished all course and start my holiday life..
Yeah..

This holiday i'll bac hometown, so mis it..
mis my family and 2 little cute cats, Mini and Chai Chai..
and of cox my dad, mum, brothers and sisters loooo.. >_<

then i want eat "kampua", canai, "cha mi, cha kuey tiao", "pui ki tio rojak", laksa...and so so so..much.. haha....good woo.. "lao chui nua"..

then i wanna rest more and have long rest so that i can "po" my energy and all..prepare my resting life.. hehe..

and of cox this time when bac home, also need to find the music notes of "yesterday once more".. yeah, for my frens wedding- Chin and Shen..

hmmm....hmmm.... so much more..

holiday i m coming..

6 comments:

Yossi Candice Huth said...

read also lao chui nua liao...

Sleepy Paris said...

I also want holiday!!
So tired working also!!

Shen Wen said...

kau sai,eat kampua untill lau sai

Yossi Candice Huth said...

eat lau sien eh kampua la... haha

ChriSTmasCo said...

cheah.. somebody cant eat then curse me wooo..
"sui sui de feeling" ah???
haha..

i tell u the test when i bac ya..
wrote it here later wooo..
let u " wang mei zhi ke"..
wahahaha....wahahaha..

Yossi Candice Huth said...

is TASTE not TEST