Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Shit!!

Today i have fever and a bit migrant.
i feel very bad and wanna bac home while working..(but i stil stayed until my school time off).
then i called my hubby telling him that i m not well and really cant drive bac home.. cox i m really "pening" and i m scared that accident might happen while i m driving on my way bac to home.

then i called him. Guess?? what he said?? he answered me so simple, just one word--"so". wat do u think if ur love one answered u like that??? oh shit, i m sick and my love one just simply said so easy and didnt concern bout me. i m speechless and feel really unhappy. then seem he realised that then only aks about my condition. i"m just simply answerd that i m fine then i cut down the phone. tears fall down from my face..

then i ask for permission bac earlier.. i reached home around 2:30pm, then fed my little dog,CoCo.. after that, i have my sleep until 5 something loo..

i m bad mood and bad temper for the time being. I M really UNHAPPY.. shit shit shit..................

4 comments:

Yossi Candice Huth said...

Really shit then. Then you:

1) Don't wash his clothes for one week.
2) Don't cook for him for 1 week.
3) Ignore him for one week.
4) Go out with friends without him for one week.
5) Change door lock :p

kekeke........

ChriSTmasCo said...

haha..
i'll try loo..
sometimes have to be cruel also ya..
sigh....

Shen Wen said...

welcome to Blog. we support you.i decide not going "mandi"with him tomorrow....
:>>

Anonymous said...

I support u also.
I will help you to kick his ass..
Cheer up my dear!!! You must be leng leng all the time...:)

From SC